Strongly protects the skin from UVA, UVB and blue light rays. In addition, it prevents and smoothes pigmentation in the skin while also evens it out.
Photoderm M Clarifying Gel-Cream SPF50+ is a sunscreen with a high protection factor, perfect for oily and sensitive skin. In particular, this product also has color pigments to even out the complexion leaving it with a high-coverage matte finish that is extremely comfortable during the day. At the same time, it has the ability to prevent and lighten dark spots on the skin, leaving it more even in this sense as well. Finally, its fluid, non-greasy, non-sticky gel texture is extremely resistant to water, heat, and high humidity, making it perfect for daily use.
Namely, this sunscreen not only protects the skin from UVA and UVB rays but also from blue light. At the same time, the Sun Active Defense technology, instead of overloading the skin with filters, reinforces its self-defense capabilities to compensate for the biological impacts of UVA rays. In turn, Vitamin E protects against free radicals and also enhances the photoprotection of the sunscreen filters. Furthermore, this sunscreen, adapted by dermatologists, addresses the causes and consequences of hyperpigmentation. Consequently, it has a patented formula enriched with Glabridin that biologically regulates the pigmentation process. Thus, it helps to prevent pigmentation spots, reduce their appearance and limit relapses. Lastly, the high concentration of pigments has the power to stop blue light damage. It also provides high coverage to perfectly hide dark spots with a pleasant powdery finish and mattifying power.
All in all, this tinted sunscreen not only strongly protects the skin from UV rays and blue light, but also takes care of it in an exemplary way. It thus controls the production of sebum and excess facial shine, evens out the complexion by preventing and treating pigmentation, and evens out the complexion through color pigments with high coverage.
- Color: light;Golden
- Coverage: high;
- Texture: gel-cream;
- Skin issues: sun protection, oiliness, dark spots, sensitivity;
- Time of application: in the morning, before and during sun exposure;
- Age: 20+;
- Skin type: normal to oily skin, including sensitive;
- Main benefits: provides very high sun protection against both UVA and UVB rays (SPF50+ & PA++++) and blue light, helps prevent pigmentation spots and reduce their appearance, stimulates the natural defenses helping protect the skin, mattifies the skin giving it a dry and natural finish, has a non-comedogenic, non-greasy and water-resistant formula;
- Formulated without: fragrance.
- Sun Active Defense technology that, instead of overloading the skin with filters, reinforces its self-defense capabilities to compensate for the biological impacts of UVA rays;
- Cellular Bioprotection™ stars Ectoin and Mannitol. It stimulates the natural defenses of the skin and protects against the harmful effects of solar radiation;
- Vitamin E grants antioxidant properties. It protects against free radicals and also enhances the photoprotection of the sunscreen filters;
- D.A.F. patent increases the tolerance threshold of the skin in order to strengthen its resistance;
- Patented formula with Glabridin, also known as Glycyrrhiza Glabra Root Extract, is a powerful ingredient that inhibits the production of melanin;
- Titanium Dioxide and Zinc Oxide are highly stable physical sunscreen filters. They provide very high sun protection against both UVB and UVA rays (SPF50+ & PA++++).
How to use
Apply Photoderm M Clarifying Gel-Cream SPF50+ evenly and in generous doses in the morning or 30 minutes before sun exposure to both face and neck. Reapply frequently, especially after perspiring, swimming or drying off with a towel, in order to maintain high levels of protection. Avoid sun exposure at noon or for many hours.
TITANIUM DIOXIDE [NANO]
TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891)
DIETHYLAMINO HYDROXYBENZOYL HEXYL BENZOATE
IRON OXIDES (CI 77492)
METHYLENE BIS-BENZOTRIAZOLYL TETRAMETHYLBUTYLPHENOL [NANO]
DIETHYLHEXYL BUTAMIDO TRIAZONE
POTASSIUM CETYL PHOSPHATE
BIS-ETHYLHEXYLOXYPHENOL METHOXYPHENYL TRIAZINE
CORN STARCH MODIFIED
C20-22 ALKYL PHOSPHATE
IRON OXIDES (CI 77491)
IRON OXIDES (CI 77499)
SODIUM LAUROYL GLUTAMATE
LAMINARIA OCHROLEUCA EXTRACT. [BI 2015]